Feb 15, 2015

Fringe is In

In honor of NYFW, I wanted to celebrate the return of fringe. Fringe is in, and I am ready to embrace this wonderful trend and pay homage to the designers who so happily brought back these swinging details to the runway. Yes, we can thank YSL, Gucci and Ralph Lauren as pioneers of fringe and send them our gratuity as we don this fun look. However, I would like to take it back to Fall 2010, when Blumarine took to the runway with the fringe look and won over the hearts of all women. Fortunately, not only is fringe great for the spring, but there are many pieces to choose from. I personally am embracing this Blumarine Leather Jacket with fringe ( on sale now at AllocationsNYC). As style.com wrote on the Blumarine collection. "It's for the kind of girl a man wants to follow in the street". If that isn't saying something for the girls of New York City, I am not sure what will.



No comments:

Post a Comment